Lucylou Designs, 2 Rowan Close, Clifton, Preston , Lancashire PR4 0YQ
+44 (0) 7826 851277
Email: [email protected]
The content on this website is for your general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice. By placing an order you agree to the following terms and conditions.
When submitting an order to Lucylou Designs, you are entering into a contract with us to supply you with handmade jewellery items as described in the product details. This contact will become binding upon our acceptance of your order. Contracts are subject to UK Law. Lucylou Designs reserves the right to refuse any order.
The product description gives details of the components of each piece of jewellery. Precious metal items over the prescribed weight as set out by The Hallmarking Act 1973 will be hallmarked by The London Assay Office.
Please note that product photographs are taken in close up in order to give you a detailed representation of the piece. Please take careful note of the actual size of the piece as set out in the description in order to avoid any confusion.
Please be aware that the colours displayed on our website we consider to be close renditions of the actual colours of the materials used. However they cannot be guaranteed 100% accurate, as this will vary depending on each individual computer’s monitor settings. Each piece of Lucylou Designs jewellery is handmade and, due to the natural nature of semi-precious stones, and the hand making process there may be some slight variation in the appearance, shape and colour of the jewellery.
The price of silver varies on a daily basis therefore Lucylou Designs reserves the right to alter prices without prior notice at any time up to the point of order acceptance. All prices are stated clearly in British Pounds (GBP) at their full price. No VAT is added as Lucylou Designs is not a VAT registered company.
Postage & Delivery
- The Lucylou Designs website shows details of postage costs to the UK. Postage costs will be notified during the checkout process.
- Postage is free to the UK.
- We do ship our jewellery to Europe, USA and the rest of the world. If you would like your jewellery posted outside of the UK please contact Lucylou Designs for a postage quote.
- Delivery outside the UK may be liable for import duty taxes and you will be responsible for these.
- Jewellery will be posted 1st Class in letter box friendly packaging
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on the Lucylou Designs website but we will not be held liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- In the rare event that we are unable to supply an item, we will contact you by email as soon as possible to discuss an alternative.
- We will refund any payment made or offer alternatives for any item if it has been sold. It may be possible to make a similar piece depending on the availability of suitable materials.
- All jewellery on this website has been handmade by Lucylou Designs. Many items are made to order, and unless otherwise stated on the website or at the time of ordering, your order will be shipped within 2-5 working days.
- If an order is urgent please use the contact me link to let us know and we will try our best to help you.
- The delivery time on specially commissioned pieces could take up to four weeks, due to the nature of handmade jewellery and hallmarking requirements. More detailed information will be provided when quoting for any commission
We want you to be delighted with your purchase; however in the unlikely event that your purchase is faulty upon receipt, please contact us immediately so we can put things right. After contacting us, please return the item to us, securely packaged within 28 days from receipt, for a full refund or replacement. Please ensure that the item is returned by Royal Mail Special delivery. Any postage costs incurred by you in returning faulty items to us will also be refunded. Jewellery is a delicate item, and therefore Lucylou Designs does not accept liability for any damage due to normal wear and tear during the life of the jewellery, or any damage due to improper care and handling. In these circumstances we will not accept returns.
- Lucylou Designs jewellery is guaranteed for 2 years.
- This guarantee extends to the workmanship and fair wear and tear on the materials.
- The guarantee does not extend to scratches, dents or physical damage caused to the jewellery during normal use and reasonable wear and tear.
- The guarantee does not extend to damage to stones that may chip or crack depending on the type and nature of the stone. Stone can on occasions crack or chip for no apparent reason and as such are not covered by this guarantee.
- In the unlikely event that your piece does develop a fault please contact LucyLou Designs for a no quibble repair or replacement item.
- Argentium silver is only purchased from approved bullion dealers and Argentium is only used for items advertised as made from Argentium. (For more information on Argentium see my blog).
- Lucylou Designs jewellery complies with the Hallmarking Act 1973 so where required items will be Hallmarked by the London Assay Office.
- Irrespective of whether the item is Hallmarked all items are guaranteed solid silver unless otherwise stated.
- Unless stated otherwise your jewellery is made of solid sterling silver.
- All silver used is bought from reliable bullion dealers. Any solder used in making the piece is of the appropriate hallmarking quality.
- Lucylou Designs wants every customer to be delighted with their new piece of jewellery and provides a no quibble money back refund on standard items ordered from the website.
- If, within 21 days of receiving your jewellery you decide it isn’t to your liking or you would prefer a different piece, Lucylou Designs will provide a full refund provided the item has not been worn.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to Lucylou Designs. We cannot take responsibility should the item be lost or damaged while returning the item to us and we strongly suggest the piece is carefully packaged and posted by Special delivery and is returned with the original presentation box.
- Lucylou Designs reserves the right to make an appropriate deduction where the original presentation box is damaged or missing.
- Unfortunately this no quibble refund does not apply to earrings (due to health and hygiene issues) or to custom made items.
- We cannot refund any sales tax or duties payable on orders outside of the EU, nor accept responsibility for items lost or stolen in transit.
- Refunds will be made using the same method as the original payment, and within 30 days of receipt of returned goods
- These terms apply only to stock products on the Lucylou Designs website and not to commissioned pieces or special orders.
Should you have a complaint about a product or the service that Lucylou Designs has provided please do let us know as great customer service is really important to us. Please either use the contact form on the website or use the contact details at the top of these Terms and Conditions.
We aim to keep our website, www.lucyloudesigns.co.uk up to date. Many pieces are unique and sold on a first come, first served basis. There may be rare occurrences where a piece which has been sold has not yet been removed from the website.
Lucylou Designs reserves the right to modify, alter, amend or update these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, amendments or updates.